Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

It's that time of year again! Time to dress the kiddos up in their green and torture myself with a disastrous photo shoot :-) We are headed to Claddagh tomorrow afternoon for some Irish food, live St. Patty's Day music, and a green beer for me! It's been our tradition since Brendan was 2. Happy St. Patrick's Day!


My Little Leprechauns!


Looks like she's striking an Irish Dancing pose?! No, just chewing on the barstool... pretty soon those will look just like her crib :-)


My Little Irishman, Brendan...



Checking out her St. Patrick's Day BLING!

Shamrock Shades...



Loving this curly hair! The BOW?? The Target $1 section :-)
LOVE IT!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

1 comment:

Daphne (Flip Flops and Pearls) said...

Precious!!!

Drink some green beer for me please:)